- RSS Channel Showcase 5217761
- RSS Channel Showcase 2079592
- RSS Channel Showcase 3265137
- RSS Channel Showcase 3897276
Articles on this Page
- 07/25/17--03:00: _Quick & Easy Fresh ...
- 07/31/17--06:27: _DIY Dried Oregano F...
- 08/14/17--03:00: _Top 3 Natural Bug R...
- 08/22/17--03:00: _Easy Homemade Oven ...
- 09/05/17--03:00: _Tahini Free Homemad...
- 09/12/17--03:00: _Nut Free Candy Corn...
- 09/18/17--03:00: _DIY Art Smock from ...
- 09/19/17--03:00: _Summer Squash: Quic...
- 10/30/17--07:38: _Dollar Tree Berry W...
- 11/06/17--03:30: _Door Knob Silencer:...
- 11/20/17--03:30: _‘Twas the Night Bef...
- 07/25/17--03:00: Quick & Easy Fresh Green Beans
- 07/31/17--06:27: DIY Dried Oregano Flowers
- 08/14/17--03:00: Top 3 Natural Bug Repellents
- 08/22/17--03:00: Easy Homemade Oven Roasted Tomato Paste
- 09/05/17--03:00: Tahini Free Homemade Garden Hummus
- 09/12/17--03:00: Nut Free Candy Corn Trail Mix
- 09/18/17--03:00: DIY Art Smock from a T-Shirt
- 09/19/17--03:00: Summer Squash: Quick Bread and Muffins Recipe
- 10/30/17--07:38: Dollar Tree Berry Wreath for Christmas
- 11/06/17--03:30: Door Knob Silencer: To Avoid Waking a Sleeping Baby
- 11/20/17--03:30: ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas Box: A Family Tradition
It’s summer and that means garden fresh green beans. I have a small vegetable garden located right outside my kitchen door where I grow our fresh green beans. If you don’t grow your own, pick some up at your local farmer’s market. If you have never grown green beans, I am here to tell you… Continue reading →
Drying your own flowers rather than buying dried flowers can be easier than you think. It will also save you money instead of buying the dried arrangements or stems from a store. You can determine the length of your stem and the amount or style of flowers you desire. I have been drying my herbs… Continue reading →
As I was picking out my plants for my garden this spring I came across a few natural bug repellent plants. That got me thinking about making myself an all natural bug spray. I live in the state of Wisconsin in the summer our state bird changes from a robin to a mosquito. Just kidding,… Continue reading →
It’s mid August and my tomato plants are producing, are yours? What do you plan on making with ALL THOSE TOMATOES? Oven roasted tomato paste is an easy way to use up a ton of the tasty fruits while holding onto that great fresh tomato flavor. This year I only planted Roma tomatoes, this recipe… Continue reading →
Today I made myself tahini free hummus. Hummus it is one of my favorite dips. But alas, we cannot have traditional hummus in our home due to my son’s food allergy. You see tahini is made with roasted sesame seeds. My son is allergic to sesame seeds. Instead we make tahini free hummus and this time… Continue reading →
I am a mom of a boy who has severe food allergies, including nuts. Do you know how exciting it is to fine a NUT FREE product around holiday time? Well it is terrific! I found it! It’s peanut free, tree nut free, dairy free and wheat free. On top of that it is manufactured… Continue reading →
Do you have drawer of old t-shirts? So do I. I also have two boys who are starting school one had an art smock on his supply list. He really didn’t like the plastic one I pulled out of the art bin in the basement. To be honest, I didn’t either. So I got to… Continue reading →
The summer is coming to a close and so is my summer squash plant. Our vegetable garden had two squash plants this year one summer (yellow) squash and one zucchini. My zucchini plant did not make it, but the summer squash plant did fabulously. My boys and I planted these squashes from seed in spring… Continue reading →
I love decorating and crafting for Christmas. Every year I get out my same Christmas decorations and happen to get the urge to make something new. This year I am trying to save my pennies so I didn’t want to break the bank. I decided to make my Christmas craft from the Dollar Tree. I… Continue reading →
This door knob silencer is an easy sewing project for yourself or to make for any new mom. I also find it helpful when wanting to have less slamming doors for families that are on different sleep schedules, toddlers that lock themselves into rooms and for animals trap themselves into rooms. It comes in handy… Continue reading →
The post Door Knob Silencer: To Avoid Waking a Sleeping Baby appeared first on Fun Happiness & Life.
As I am writing this post it is 47 days until Christmas. Life is coming at me pretty fast this year and I haven’t been on top of Christmas presents. I am set with my Night Before Christmas Box. This is one of my favorite Christmas Traditions. It sets the tone for Christmas day and… Continue reading →
The post ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas Box: A Family Tradition appeared first on Fun Happiness & Life.